Date:      Thu, 20 Feb 1997 07:44:25 +0100
From:      j@uriah.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current make world still dying

As Dan Cross wrote:

> btw- is anyone working on the lite2 user-land stuff?  I'll start
> doing some integration, then send-pr'ing my patches, if folks like.

Sorry, but i don't think that there's much point in this right now.
The biggest problem with Lite2 userland import is that it needs to be
imported onto a vendor branch first.  After this, the hell will break
since all the files that never left the Lite(1) vendor branch are now
automatically updated in HEAD.  Their HEAD revisions have to be moved
away from the Lite2 branch (by forcing them back to the previous
version).

That's the biggest piece of work that needs to be done first.  After
this happened, the merge itself can start.

--
cheers, J"org