Date:      Sat, 1 Feb 1997 18:38:27 -0800
From:      "Joseph I. Arias" <BigDaddy@LiveNet.Net>
To:        "Burton Sampley" <bsampley@best.com>
Cc:        <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Subject: Re: Installing from DOS partition

> > as for internet Netiquette? they will have to do like all the rest and
> > learn it by the old rules trial and error... the best way to learn and
> > thing in life. :)
>
>   I don't want to burst your bubble here, but with an attitude like
>   that, you're not going to last very long as an ISP!  Customers
>   today are expecting A LOT of their ISP in terms of customer
>   service.  If you tell them you're on your own, figure it out
>   yourself, then most will say goodbye I'm taking my business to
>   place where I can get some help.  There are just too many ISP's
>   around for a customer to have to deal with that kind of attitude!
>   Right now I have about 100+ ISP's to chose from.  If my current
>   ISP told me to go learn it by trial and error, I would close my
>   account and move on to another ISP.

Thank you for you truly wize input but the problem is I need help with UNIX
not how I'm going to run my ISP... if you have any help for me please send
it and I will appreciate it very much.

The stuff the you Sniped deleted was the information I needed this message
you sent me is useless please don't reply to this message. I was only
talking to WJ on a comment he had for me but along with his comment he did
in fact help me with my problem!

Reguards
Joe