Date:      Thu, 3 Jan 2002 19:15:07 -0500
From:      "Dillion Klein" <dillionklein@hotpop.com>
To:        "Jud" <Jud@operamail.com>, <freebsd-questions@freeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Quad Boot, Multiple Partitions, Two Drives Possible?

Thanks Jud!

Anyone else using some of the core hardware components that I am planning on?
If so, please post any tips or troubles that you had.

Epox 8KHA+ w/ 10/11 BIOS
X2 IBM 40GB 60GXP HD's
Asus V7100 32MB GeForce2MX 400
512MB Crucial DDR Mem
Netgear FA310TX NIC
LG 16x10x40 CD-R
Pioneer 10X DVD
Turtle Beach Santa Cruz Sound card

I plan to run a variation of X-windows with my install.

Thanks,

-Dillion