Date:      Fri, 16 Jan 1998 10:29:27 +0100 (MET)
From:      Jesper Skriver <jesper@skriver.dk>
To:        freebsd-hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mirror keeps crashes

Hi,

I run ftp.dk.freebsd.org, and I have a problem, my mirror keeps crashing,
probably due to the wast number of files.

Does anybody have a working mirror.conf I can get a copy of? I'm thinking
of splitting the mirror in multiple sessions, this way lowering the number
of files in each ...

/Jesper

--
Jesper Skriver (JS249-RIPE), Network manager
Tele Danmark Internet (TDI1-RIPE)

One IP to bring them all and in the zone bind them.