Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 1998 15:57:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      info@ajob4scientists.com
To:        Potential, User
Subject:    Announcing a Great New Web Site

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you have recieved this message more than one time we apologize.  We have had some problems with
our email program.

 If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please reply
with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you
from their future mailings.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thank you for taking the time to read our following notice announcing the introduction of
two new employment related web sites.

  http://www.ajob4scientists.com
  http://www.ajob4engineers.com

Our research indicates you may have an interest in these web sites.  If you would like to
have your name removed from our mailing list, please advise.

We are currently launching two new web sites dedicated to improving the way technical and
 scientific employers, recruiters, and potential candidates develop contacts, post resumes
and network within their own specific discipline.

These web sites will be the first on the world wide web to offer, candidates, companies and
recruiters, the ability to do job specific, multi field searches of our database and get
detailed data back rather than just a name.  This will cut your search time dramatically!

At this time, there is no charge for posting your resume or job description and we welcome
your participation.

Over the next several months, we will be initiating an intense marketing program that will
notify every major university, organization, association and society of our time efficient,
task effective service.

We invite you to visit our sites and either post your resume or open job requisition.  Of
course, these sites are still in the early stages of development and we would appreciate any
questions or comments you may have.

Employers & Recruiters:
We are accepting links and banners to your home pages.  Please e-mail your request to:
info@ajob4scientists.com  and let us know which web site you'd be interested in.

Info:  ajob4scientists.com
813-588-0582
813-588-0116 (fax)