Date:      Thu, 28 Nov 2002 09:25:15 -0800
From:      Kirk McKusick <mckusick@beastie.mckusick.com>
To:        Daniel Flickinger <attila@hun.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD-CURRENT <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: UFS-2 partition destroyed by change

I appreciate the offer to go through the whole upgrade
process again, but I don't think it is necessary. If there
were going to be many anguished folks that had to go through
it, I would have played out all the senarios and made sure
they worked. The point of doing this change now was to fix
problems with UFS2 before most people had deployed it. From
here on out, I promise not to introduce major breakage :-)

	Kirk McKusick