Date:      Wed, 28 Oct 1998 23:58:54 -0600
From:      "Anthony E. Coley" <anthony@sohopros.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Win98 and Samba?

Using Samba I can see my FreeBSD machine in network
neighborhood but I'm unable to access it.  When I try
to access my bsd machine I get this mesage "You must
supply a password to make this connection:"  and it
gives me a place to type a password.  I'm logging on
my win98 machine with the same username and password
as I have on my bsd machine.  I'm using 2.2.6.

Also if I type the correct password it returns a message
saying "The password is incorrect please try again"

Thanks

Anthony....