Date:      10 Jan 1999 05:28:35 +0100
From:      Staffan Ulfberg <staffanu@nada.kth.se>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Kerberos/ksrvtgt problem

Hello,

I had a problem getting ksrvtgt working, and found that the last line
in /usr/bin/ksrvtgt reads

kauth -n "$1.$2$realm" -l 5 -f "$srvtab "

It seems that it has been this way since CVS version 1.1 of the file
(/usr/src/crypto/kerberosIV/appl/kauth/ksrvtgt.in), from looking at
the CVS repository.  However, the space before the last quote stops
kauth from findning the srvtab, and looking at the KTH source
distribution of eBones, there's indeed no space there.

Am I correct in that this is wrong?  The only thing that makes me
hesitate, really, is that it seems unlikely that noone would have
found the problem before (and I can't find anything in the gnats
database.)  Anyway, removing the space solved the problem I had.
Comments?

Staffan