Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 1996 19:49:32 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Building a "custom" release of 2.1.0

It seems that J Wunsch said:
> Nope.  About 400 MB are required right now.  My /usr/release partition
> is 480 MB (- 10 % reserved space), and it fills about 90 or 95 %.

I succeeded in generating a [incomplete] release because I stopped it after
it began installing yet another tree in /R/trees/bin... I wasn't sure I had
enough space. I then hacked the /mk script to only generating the floppies.

I  also hacked my /usr/src/release/Makefile  to  avoid making the ftp.1 and
cdrom.1 targets...

I am beginning to see whats the release engineer's nightmare :-)
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
   FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #1: Wed Jan 10 02:23:42 MET 1996