Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 1999 20:07:06 +1000 (EST)
From:      "loren" <lore@phile.com.au>
To:        "freebsd-questions@Freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@Freebsd.org>
Subject:   Duplicate mail

Hi all.

Hope I'm not out of line sending this question to this mailing list -
and
I *really* hope I'm not duplicating a question that has been fielded
here before.

For the last few weeks, I've been getting duplicate emails of
probably
at least 50% of the mail sent via FreeBSD-questions. Am I the only
person with this problem? I ask because I know this is a
"high-volume"
list, but it is a little annoying that the number of duplicates worsens
the problem.

This may only be a problem for me (maybe my mail server is
misconfigured or something) or it may be only happening to Oz
recipients that receive it from the "scratchy-physics.usyd.edu.au"
mail server, but it's still a problem.

If I have asked this in the wrong forum, please tell me to whom I
should
direct the question to get it answered (because I really don't think
it's my
mail server).

Cheers