Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:30:34 GMT
From:      Mikael Davranche <plops@free.fr>
To:        freebsd-x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/93667: x11/xorg-libraries: undefined symbol in libOSMesa.* is causing problems

The following reply was made to PR ports/93667; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mikael Davranche <plops@free.fr>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, vd@FreeBSD.org
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:48:39 +0100

 I had the same type of problem: when I tryed to build graphics/libungif, the
 make said the file cursorfont.h was missing. This file is included in the
 xorg-libraries package, and xorg-libraires is needed by graphics/libungif, so
 it had to work! But... the package xorg-libraries (package-6-stable) had been
 improperly made. When you uninstall it, the uninstallation says a lot of file
 are missing. The solution is to make properly the package. Before it had been
 rebuilded, install xorg with ports (I did it, now it works).

 Regards,

 Mikael Davranche