Date:      Wed, 3 Sep 2008 12:12:41 -0400
From:      Chris Smith <pf_free@chrissmith.org>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: keeping state on outgoing connections fails (?)

On Wednesday 03 September 2008 11:26:32 am Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
> I've been
> fighting with Comcast for the past ~9 hours over a "single report of me
> sending spam" resulting in them blocking my ability to send mail via
> smtp.comcast.net:25...

Been there, done that (several times). They just make this shit up - really
they must. As the last time they shut off my port 25 all of my mail was being
sent via gmail on port 587 with my openBSD firewall blocking port 25. I hadn't
used port 25 or their smtp servers for months - and I never use my comcast
email address (it only receives the email they send me and forwards it to my
google run account).

They are totally clueless.