Date:      Wed, 05 Jun 2002 05:10:08 +0800
From:      "aaron g" <click46@operamail.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Native JDK or Linux JDK 1.4 in Jail?

    I have Apache 1.3.24 [with the works] running in a jail. I tried to follow the article on getting the native JDK working but it requires linux emulation enabled, as does the 1.4 binary [obviously]. Has anyone gotten any sort of JDK running in a jail? I have only one server that needs to run dns, mail, db, ftp, and web and would rather not run the web services in the host environment.

Thanks
- aarong