Date:      Tue, 29 May 2001 13:21:27 +0400
From:      "Nickolay A. Kritsky" <nkritsky@internethelp.ru>
To:        <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Debuggers for FreeBSD

    Hi all.
I am using assembly language to write some useful programs for my FreeBSD 3.3_release and i need some debugger. I am not happy with
gdb. Can you tell me if there is some Soft-ICE type debuggers under this OS ?
    BTW - is it true that FreeBSD kernel started supporting DRx registers only from version 4.2? Do i need to upgrade?

Please cc me in reply, as i am not subscribed to the list.
Any help is very good! Thank you for attention.

NKritsky - SysAdmin InternetHelp.Ru
http://www.internethelp.ru
e-mail: nkritsky@internethelp.ru