Date:      Tue, 11 Jun 1996 02:40:26 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        gea@masternet.it, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: packeage not installing

> I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but you're quite right.  In
> fact, the whole piece is missing on the 0323 snap CDROM:

Sorry folks - I haven't been paying close attention until just now.
Yes, this file was truncated on the CDROM for some reason (something
to do with an aborted xfer, I think) and though my verification
program spotted it on the master CD I was set to release, I didn't
deem it important enough to remaster for.  This was the very first
snap CD, remember, and I didn't even know whether or not we'd sell
more than 10 copies. :)

The subsequent snap was done with better quality control, a tradition
I hope to continue.. :-)

						Jordan