Date:      Sun, 20 May 2001 12:02:27 -0600
From:      "Mike Oligny" <moligny@kanotech.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Richard" <congressman_dogbert@hotmail.com>
Subject:   Re: A few questions.....

I'm a little behind, forgive me if this question has been answered long
ago -- if you want to share files between operating systems, I would suggest
using a FAT partition of sorts... any kind should do.  I think the drivers
for NTFS partitions are read-only?  NTFS 5?  Someone please let me know
about this.  :)

Richard -- if you need more detail, don't hesitate to drop me a line.

-Mike