Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 1995 08:44:39 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        Joshua Peck Macdonald <jmacd@freefall.cdrom.com>
Cc:        ports@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: tgdb

> whether this is a tgdb bug or a freebsd-port bug I am not sure, but
> I was just trying out the help file that comes with tgdb, by clicking
> on help, selecting TGDB, then on the first page of help I clicked on
> the top-left button, TOC, and get a segmentation fault, saying there

Boy, you scored a bullseye there!

Yeah, there's some sort of problem.  It looks like there's a genuine
error in the tgdb distribution's tcl stuff someplace and tgdb_wish's
ability to show the backtrace is itself broken somehow, so we segv.
Sounds like we need a fix for both!  Time for a port version so we can
debug this, folks!  Hey!  Why are you all running away? :-)

						Jordan