Date:      Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:00:01 -0700
From:      Carl Strickler <cstrickl@ifta.net>
To:        "'Linh Pham'" <lplist@q.closedsrc.org>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Changing NIC Configuration

One rc.conf file coming up.

# This file now contains just the overrides from /etc/defaults/rc.conf
# please make all changes to this file.

# -- sysinstall generated deltas -- #
hostname="ifta.XXX.com"
moused_enable="YES"
firewall_enable="YES"           # Set to YES to enable firewall functionality
firewall_type="ifta"            # Firewall type (see /etc/rc.firewall)
firewall_quiet="NO"             # Set to YES to suppress rule display
tcp_extensions="YES"            # Allow RFC1323 & RFC1644 extensions (or NO).
ntpdate_enable="YES"            # Run the ntpdate to sync time (or NO).
ntpdate_flags="clock.tricity.wsu.edu"    # Flags to ntpdate (if enabled).
cron_enable="YES"       # Run the periodic job daemon.
lpd_enable="NO"         # Run the line printer daemon.
lpd_flags=""            # Flags to lpd (if enabled).
sendmail_enable="YES"   # Run the sendmail daemon (or NO).
sendmail_flags="-bd -q5m" # -bd is pretty mandatory.
gateway_enable="YES"
router_enable="NO"
inetd_flags="-l -R 1024"

Hopefully that'll give you what you need.  That was the whole file.

TIA,
Carl