Date:      Thu, 7 Mar 2002 08:51:54 +0100 (MET)
From:      hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        Harald Schmalzbauer <Harald.Schmalzbauer@wearix.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Elsa QuickStep/Microlink PCI

From=20the keyboard of Harald Schmalzbauer:

> does anybody know if the Elsa PCI Card requires 5V on the PCI bus?

I think so, on the product page at www.elsa.de they say=20
"Spannungsversorgung: 5 V =FCber den PC".

> P.S: Is there any PCMCIA ISDN-adapter supported under FreeBSD?

No, currently no PCMCIA card is supported. I'd really like to change
it but can't due to the lack of time.

hellmuth
--=20
Hellmuth Michaelis                                    Tel   +49 40 55 97 47=
-70
HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH                Fax   +49 40 55 97 47=
-77
Oldesloer Strasse 97-99                               Mail  hm [at] hcs.de
D-22457 Hamburg                                       WWW   http://www.hcs.=
de