Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 01:01:39 -0800
From:      Michael <mharo@area51.fremont.ca.us>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   laptop support?

Hi, I am interested in getting a laptop which could run FreeBSD.  I
was wondering if there are any compatability problems with any of them
and if X supports their displays.  Also, what types of things should
I consider when purchasing one?  I'll probably be buying one sometime
between now and September.  I don't really need a super-hyper-mega-fast
computer, that is what my desktop is for, but don't want something too
slow either.

I don't realy know anything about laptops other than that it being
able to run FreeBSD is a requirement.

Thanks,

Michael