| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
Hello port list,

I use poudriere to create my own repositories for typical webservers we
run (apache, mariadb, php).

Some change(s) in some port(s) seem to have introduced loads of
additional dependencies (X, wayland, gtk) mostly unwanted on the type of
system we run.

I know how to find out dependencies for installed packages, but that
does not help here as the packages are not yet built.

Is there a way (other than searching the commit logs for all packages I
plan to build) to pinpoint the package(s) that introduced the new
dependency?

Grateful for any ideas on this.

Thanks!

Martin