Date:      Fri, 4 Apr 1997 13:23:50 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Buchanan <brian@wasteland.calbbs.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   One-way networking problem

I just installed 2.2.1R on a machine and let sysintall do the
networking configuration.  The machine has a DEC 21041 PCI Ethernet card
detected as de0.
I can ping any of the other machines on the localnet successfully, but
none of the other machines can ping the new machine.  Any thoughts as to
what the problem might be and/or what I might try to correct it?

Also, does INN 1.5.1 compile cleanly for FreeBSD, and is 2 gigs a decent
ammount of disk space for storing USENET articles?  Any idea on how many
days of news I can store in that ammount of space?

TIA,

Brian Buchanan - brian@calbbs.com