Date:      Wed, 09 Mar 2005 15:34:25 +0100
From:      cyb <"cyb."@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hardware dongle with FreeBSD support?

--=-/qnGLVayW+Dh4IsAxrfe

On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 15:15 +0100, jonas wrote:
> Hello questions-list!
>=20
> I'd like to know if anyone here is aware of a hardware manufacturer or=20
> supplier that offers dongles with FreeBSD support? (A small piece of hard=
ware=20
> to plug into a USB or serial/parallel port with the possibility to store=20
> encrypted information on it.)
>=20
> Background: The company I work for sells a system running on FreeBSD and =
we=20
> need to have this kind of copy protection and the possibility to store so=
me=20
> bits of information on the dongle. Our current solutions already includes=
 a=20
> parallel port dongle (WIBUKEY), but the driver for this one is capable to=
=20
> check for existence only, not to store to and retrieve information from i=
t.=20
> So we are looking for an alternative.
>=20
> Anyone here who can recommend a dongle with decent support for FreeBSD?

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2005-February/077838.h=
tml
http://bsdnews.org/03/cryptusb.php

Andreas

--=20
GnuPG key  : 0xD25FCC81  |  http://cyb.websimplex.de/pubkey.asc
Fingerprint: D182 6F22 7EEC DD4C 0F6E  564C 691B 0372 D25F CC81

--=-/qnGLVayW+Dh4IsAxrfe

--=-/qnGLVayW+Dh4IsAxrfe--