Date:      Fri, 17 May 1996 14:00:42 -0700
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Jim Lowe <james@miller.cs.uwm.edu>
Cc:        dwhite@riley-net170-164.uoregon.edu, kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vat for quickcam?

> > From: Doug White <dwhite@riley-net170-164.uoregon.edu>
> > > version of vic from ftp.ee.lbl.gov/pub/vic/alpha-test
> >
> > Oh, really?
> >
> > /pub/vic/alpha-test: No such file or directory.
> >
> > I think you meant /conferencing/vic/alpha-test.
> >
> > Did Vic go into beta test?  There is a 2.7b2 there, b1 built for bsdi.
> >

> Yes, it is now in beta.  Both vic and vat are in their beta cycles.
>
> And yes, sorry.  I meant conferencing/vic/alpha-test.... :-).

Usually, I just placed the latest binaries for the mbone tools on
my ftp site.

I just don't have the bandwith to put out an 12MB mbone source tree like Jim 8)

To check out the latest stable stuff just check out :

http://rah.star-gate.com/~hasty/mbone.html

If it is not on the mbone web page is because it has not been extensively
tested or at least thats the general idea;however, early binary releases
can be found on ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub

Sometimes, I release also the source however I am  not too thrill do that
to much hazzle with tk3.6 vs tk4.0 vs the latest tk. the latest
vic and vat required the latest tk and earlier releases of the mbone
tools will not compile with the latest tcl/tk . nv still only works
with tk3.6

	Amancio