Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 1999 16:04:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenny Drobnack <kdrobnac@mission.mvnc.edu>
To:        Doug <doemill@shocking.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Question <question@blink.dhs.org>, Eric Lee Green <elgreen@iname.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ensoniq AudioPCI

One little problem I noticed on my computer...  on the device pcm0 line,
you need to have a space between "isa" and the ?
Also, I had to go into my BIOS and turn OFF "Plug 'N PLay OS enabled"

> didnt work for me, on 3.2-R
>

> On Wed, 11 Aug 1999, FreeBSD Question wrote:
>
> > # Luigi's snd code (use INSTEAD of snd0 and all VOXWARE drivers!).
> > # You may also wish to enable the pnp controller with this, for pnp
> > # sound cards.
> > #
> > controller pnp0
> > device pcm0 at isa? port ? irq 10 drq 1 flags 0x0

> > Once again, put above lines in your kernel config file and go for it.
> > LINT doesn't tell you specifically what kind of kard Luigi's snd code
> > supports. it's in the README.cards(?) in the snd directory.
> > I've done this since 3.X-RELEASE.
> > Luigi's snd code has been the same since then anyway since he stopped
> > developing it.(hope I am right??)
> >
> > Byung

--------------------------------------*******************---------------------------------------
|											       |
|	Kenny Drobnack 									       |
|	Student at Mount Vernon Nazarene College    					       |
|	Major: Computer Science								       |
|	Minor: Math									       |
|        Working on: Computer Internship at the Public Library of Mount Vernon and Knox County |
|											       |
------------------------------------*********************---------------------------------------

		Linux Demo Day '99
	One Step Closer to World Domination
        One Day,
	One World,
	One Cool Penguin.
 						   X       X
	L      IIIIIIIIII    N       N    U     U   X     X
	L	   I	     NN      N	  U     U    X   X
	L	   I	     N N     N    U     U     X X
	L	   I	     N	N    N	  U     U      X
	L	   I	     N   N   N	  U     U     X X
	L	   I	     N	  N  N    U     U    X   X
	L	   I	     N	   N N     U   U    X     X
	LLLLL  IIIIIIIIII    N	    NN      UUU    X       X