Date:      Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:18:51 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@online.fr>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Turned off by FreeBSD daemons

At 04:17 AM 4/24/2002, Rahul Siddharthan wrote:

>It's almost certainly a joke, although the site is otherwise serious.
>The article can't possibly be serious, and it's written by someone who
>purports to be a teacher of "Divinity and Theobiology" at "Fellowship
>University" (which doesn't seem to exist), who has successfully led a
>boycott against Piggly-Wiggly, and whose favourite passage from
>Scripture is Genesis 1, which contradicts his choice of email address:
>"drdinosaur@covalent.org"

The scary thing is, I don't think it's a joke. Many religious fanatics
and charlatans start "universities" that really aren't. And who knows
why he attempted to organize a boycott against a chain of supermarkets?
Maybe a shopping cart hit his car in the parking lot and a ding
"evolved." Or, more likely, it was an attempt to get himself into the
newspapers.

For more of this character's weirdness (and, yes, he really *is* quite
weird), see

http://207.67.219.101/objective/creation.html

--Brett Glass