Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:31:51 -0700
From:      "chris" <lists@powernet.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:    Vulnerability in PHP Clarification?

Can anyone clarify this a bit? I see that they state that 4.2.0 and 4.2.1
are vulnerable.
If you goto the link provided
http://security.e-matters.de/advisories/012002.html
It states that the older versions are vulnerable and that the 4.2 tree is
not affected.
Not to mention that link is dated 5months old!
What is right?

 -Chris