Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 2000 12:15:46 -0800
From:      Eric Dannewitz <ericdano@jazz-sax.com>
To:        Jeremy Vandenhouten <jeremy.vandenhouten@marquette.edu>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Boot problems with FreeBSD and Asus P2L97DS

Yeah, Bios is the latest available from Asus. I think I need to have a
boot floppy or something to get the system to boot off the 45 Gig drive.
Right now, the computer has the 45 gig as the primary master and a 8 gig
as the secondary master. The computer reads the boot info off the
secondary master, and proceeds to boot off the primary master. I'd like
to be able to do something like that but like on a floppy so then I don't
have 2 drives in the computer.

Thanks

--
Back up my hard disk? I can't find the reverse switch!

Eric Dannewitz - Adventurer, saxophonist, good-timer (crook? quite
possibly), clarinetist, manic self-publicist, part-time
flautist(flutist?), macintosher, and often thought to be completely out
to lunch. http://www.jazz-sax.com