Date:      Tue, 14 Dec 1999 12:24:58 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        tshansen@ucsd.edu
Cc:        Takanori Watanabe <takawata@shidahara1.planet.sci.kobe-u.ac.jp>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, bpowell@ucsd.edu
Subject:   Re: an lm79 device driver

In message <Pine.SUN.4.10.9912141047200.22716-100000@sdcc10.ucsd.edu> Todd Hansen writes:
: I didn't realize the architecture had changed after 2.2. We were working
: off of examples in the source code. Anyway, where can I find information
: on the new device driver archtecture? Thanks for checking it out. I will
: definitly check out your code after finals week.

/usr/src/sys :-)

There are man pages, but none that have the whole gestalt of the new
system.  Work is underway to produce such a gestalt document.

The ep driver (sys/dev/ep) isn't bad too look at, nor is the aha
driver, but there are likely more edge cases in the latter than the
former that need to be cleaned up.

Warner