Date:      Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:53:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dinesh Nadarajah <dinesh_list@sbcglobal.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        thorsten@mandrakeuser.de
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 5.2.1 Freezes ...

I am testing the install on a spare machine and to date no luck. I have
been waiting for a good 5.x series to move from Linux to freeBSD but
guess will have to wait longer. I did some searches on the web but no
one seems to know - maybe it is titled as something else. Not sure if
4.9 would have any problems. The last time I tried it, it did not
detect my WiFi card.

-D