Date:      Fri, 20 Nov 1998 13:57:40 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        "Shannon Wheeler" <swheeler@tnc.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD isp" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ICMP firewall entry?

> Something wrong with your subnet mask or you're using non-private IP
> addresses internally. What internal IP addresses are you using and what
> subnet masks?

I'm not using any private IP addresses, and if my masks were wrong
nothing would get through.  Almost everything gets through, but only
certain WWW sites don't work.

If it were a simple configuratino issue I wouldn't have posted to the
list.  It may be an issue with my firewall and ICMP source routing, or
it may be something else completely different.

Nate