Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:04:06 +0100 (CET)
From:      <denethor@mainframe.laban.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installing FreeBSD

I am writing "A beginners Guide to Linux" and I am thinking about adding
FreeBSD to it even though it is a UNIX system. ok, I have not any
experience using the system, I have only used Redhat and Slackware, but my
quiestion to you would be: Can any of you working on FreeBSD write an
installation guide to the system for me covering partitioning, and
installing the system. I will modify it slightly to fit into the page, but
the original author will get credit for it.
I do not want to write an installation guide only from reading your guide,
and I don't want to copy your guide. So would you do this for me?

I dont have the connection to download the system, and not the monto buy
it, so I guess I have to depend on others to do this for me ;D

I hope I get a answer soon about this  ;D

Bj=F8rnar Sundsb=F8
E-Mail: webmaster@linux.laban.net