Date:      Sun, 07 Mar 1999 04:43:38 -0500
From:      W Gerald Hicks <wghicks@bellsouth.net>
To:        mannix@eoni.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Enlightenment

What version of FreeBSD are you using?  Have you updated your
sources?  Lately?  ;-)

If you want to explicitly load gtk11 *and* have an up-to-date
ports tree (I suspect you might not) then:

cd /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/gtk11 && make install clean

After this, try enlightenment again.

Good Luck,

Jerry Hicks
wghicks@bellsouth.net