Date:      Sat, 20 Mar 1999 00:20:54 -0600 (CST)
From:      John Heyer <john@arnie.jfive.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RealAudio and icq with natd

I know from looking at the archives there's mention that ICQ and RealAudio
will require some special rules to fully work through natd, but does
anyone have them?  ICQ looks to be a major pain since it uses a different
port each time, and I've tried setting up a RealAudio with no luck.

I'm running FreeBSD 3.1-RELEASE with natd and an open firewall, with just
1 Linux Box behind it.  Ideally, I'd like to get Quake and other internet
games working too, but I'd settle for RealAudio at this point.  I do have
Socks5 running as a sort of backup, but prefer doing things through natd.

Anybody wanna share their natd and/or ipfw rules to get it working?

--
"Your illogical approach ... does have its advantages."
				-- Spock, after being Checkmated by Kirk