Date:      Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:40:29 +0400
From:      "Dmitrij D. Czarkoff" <czarkoff@yandex.ru>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 6.0 RC1 overheats cpu

--nextPart5069957.VnSuPVAZZ4

I thought this information could be helpful:

My CPU is now 54 deg. after running fresh FreeBSD 6.0 RC1 installation with=
 no=20
actual load. The same result was achieved several days ago when I compiled=
=20
OpenOffice.org after several months of non-stop work under Gentoo.

PC: AXP1700+@10x166MHzMHz, EPoX 8RDA+ (nForce2 SPP), 1 Gb DDR @333MHz.
And I didn't try hard, but I failed to setup my D-Link DWL-520+ ACX100-base=
d=20
Wi-Fi card, which worker fine with ndisulator under FreeBSD 5.4.