Date:      Thu, 03 Aug 2000 16:47:05 +1000
From:      Mike <Mike@perlguru.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports - Hylafax - Makefile error?

After cvsup'ing the latest ports collection, I tried compiling the hylafax
port and had a few problems with dependances.

Here is what was in the Makefile originally said :-

	BUILD_DEPENDS=  bash:${PORTSDIR}/shells/bash2 \
                 ${LOCALBASE}/lib/afm/Courier:${PORTSDIR}/print/afm

Here is what I changed it to :-

	BUILD_DEPENDS=  bash:${PORTSDIR}/shells/bash2 \
                 ${LOCALBASE}/lib/afm/ \
                 Courier:${PORTSDIR}/print/afm

Seems to install ok now.

I'd just like to know if I actually fixed something that was broken, or am
I just being a dill ?

Mike