Date:      Tue, 30 Jul 2002 18:56:12 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Geir_R=E5ness?= <pulz@pulz.no>
To:        <gabriel_ambuehl@buz.ch>
Cc:        <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Re[2]: About the openssl hole

I talked with an freind of mine who tried this solution, and he told me =
that it where only one patch that failed.
If you remove the patch "patch-ah" the build will go fine.

But as many know, the port of openssl will not completly replace the =
core openssl.
(You could see this if you build mod_ssl)

So the best thing is to wait for en offical patch.

Best Regards
Geir R=E5ness

----- Original Message -----=20