Date:      Thu, 20 Aug 1998 00:04:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      contracts2000@hotmail.com
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   Jobs Open For Bid / ISO9000 Made Easy

The Commerce Business Daily lists hundreds of contracts
available only to ISO-registered or compliant companies.

If you're looking for new business and would like to
learn how compliance with the INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
FOR STANDARDIZATION can bring new business to your company,
visit our web site at www.iso9000usa.com. If you are not
ISO-compliant, we can help you get certified quickly. Visit our site
for information on contracts currently open for your bid.