Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 1995 18:11:52 +0000 ()
From:      francis yeung <fyeung@fyeung5.netific.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   take a long time to boot

Greetings,

	I am using FreeBSD 2.0.5. I have 3 interfaces specified
	in the sysconfig - lo0, tun0 and ed1. The tun0 is used
	for ppp/serial interface and ed1 is the Ethernet interface.

	The system comes up every time as expected. However, after
	the last interface is brought up, the system seems to be waiting
	for something. It tooks at least 5 minutes to get out of it.
	After that, it comes as expected. No error messages and no logs
	are found anywhere.

	Any idea ?

	Thank you for your help.

	Francis