Date:      Wed, 26 Apr 2000 18:22:43 +0100
From:      Mark Ovens <mark@ukug.uk.freebsd.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        j_mckitrick@yahoo.com, andy@friends-tv.net
Subject:   Re: freebsd-uk site down?

> > Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:33:41 -0700 (PDT)
> > From: Jonathon McKitrick <j_mckitrick@yahoo.com>
> > Subject: freebsd-uk site down?
> >
> > Does anyone know why the freebsd-uk server is unresponsive?
> > I haven't been able to make contact since sunday.
> >
> > - -jm

> I tried to get to the UK users group today and couldn't - the
> server kept timing out. Maybe its on the same server?

I think it is. I sent a message to my account on dogma from work and
received this:

A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to all its recipients
after more than 24 hours on the queue on serenity.mcc.ac.uk.

serenity.mcc.ac.uk is at Manchester Uni (or UMIST, I forget which)
which is where dogma is located as well.

I'll e-mail a couple of other people (on non-FreeBSD accounts) and see
if I can find out something.

--
        ...and on the eighth day God created UNIX