Date:      Sat, 21 Oct 1995 12:20:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@io.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        multimedia@rah.star-gate.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bragging rights..

On Wed, 18 Oct 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> Well, this is half me needing to tell *somebody* and half actually
> being informative since some of the people on this list have wanted to
> test various FreeBSD audio/video apps with me and were frustrated that
> I only had that dinkly little V.34 modem.  Well no more!
>
> I have now joined Amancio in the extended peni^H^H^H^Hbandwidth ISDN
> club! :-)

    See, I figure I can only afford a BRI anyway, which wouldn't give
me bragging rights over anybody.  So I've moved into the office (we've
got cots, two kitchens, a bathroom and shower here).  10Mbps service
from my box to our provider 3 floors above us.  Beat that.  :)

[now we'll see who has a T3 pipe running to their site ;-) ]
--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@io.org)
Systems Administrator, Internex Online Inc.