Date:      Wed, 4 Apr 2001 19:48:36 +0400 (MSD)
From:      Alexey Koptsevich <kopts@astro.ioffe.rssi.ru>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   xlock releases X too slow

Hello,

We usually have several computational tasks running on our server, and
when users xlock their X it sometimes gets too much time for it to release
X (I have seen a warning about it in the manual), and if xlock runs with
the high priority it allocates too much CPU time even in the blank mode
(btw, why so?) Is there a workaround to make it allocate not much time and
to release X in reasonable time?

Please cc: me your reply.

Thanks,
Alex