Date:      Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:19:33 +0700
From:      "Thomas Wahyudi" <thomas@home.unpar.ac.id>
To:        "'freebsd-isp@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Really odd problem

have you try to remove

options         TCP_DROP_SYNFIN         #drop TCP packets with SYN+FIN
options         TCP_RESTRICT_RST        #restrict emission of TCP RST
options         ICMP_BANDLIM

make sure you make clean first ..
if it ok.. then add the options one at a time
it works for me.. when using 4.0

Best regards,

Thomas Wahyudi
======== UIN 535778