Date:      Sun, 20 May 2001 14:09:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      User Ipt Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        siliconspectre@hotmail.com (fgsfgs erdfa)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org (Questions)
Subject:   Re: My PPP connection

	Once it is in interactive mode, type in term.  Then type in AT.  It
should give you back on OK.  Now try typing in ATDT[your ISP's phone number].
This should cause your modem to dial out.  Include a copy of your ppp.config
and a copy of your chatscript, I'll see if I can't spot the error.

Ian

As told by, fgsfgs erdfa