Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:01:07 -0500
From:      Jon <jon@state.net>
To:        "Jonathan E. Lyons" <parrothd@midwest.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MS VPN(PPTP) & NAT...

Yes, but with pain and hardship. The internal network, where the NT
POS RAS PPTP server was had an IP subnet in the /16 range, but NT RAS
only supports /24 IP's when it hands them out to the clients.  I
noticed similar problems with you; I could get authenticated, get an
IP, but the IP wouldn't match up with any of our servers, so I was
dead in the water at that point.

Jon