Date:      Thu, 29 Jul 1999 13:23:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Neil Bradley <neil@synthcom.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Yet another question - SMP!

I've searched on freebsd.org for things related to SMP. My understanding
that FreeBSD 3.x and higher support SMP, but since it isn't a "highly
touted" thing on the FreeBSD web page, nor is it on the back of the
FreeBSD 3.2 distribution, something tells me that it's not "complete" or
is somehow in beta form. Am I wrong on this, or is 3.2's kernel fully SMP?
Can someone point me to a URL that would give me more information, or tell
me that I'm completely wrong? Thanks!

-->Neil