Date:      Tue, 5 Oct 1999 20:47:27 +0800
From:      Chung-Kie Tung <tung@turtle.ee.ncku.edu.tw>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Would you please add ftp4.tw.freebsd.org to mirror list?

Hello...

We have setup a server with domain name ftp4.tw.freebsd.org
which mirrors the ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD.

Our mirror path is ftp://ftp4.tw.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD

Would you please add this server to the mirror site list on the
FreeBSD handbook? It would be greatly appreciated.

By the way, the first page of www.freebsd.org will show some strange tags
like '?TD>' on my browser, I guess this is caused of using some non-english
character in the html source. It is at about line 96.

<TD ROWSPAN="2" BGCOLOR="#990000"> </TD>
<TD BGCOLOR="#ffcc66"> </TD>
<TD BGCOLOR="#ffffff"> </TD>

Would you please correct this too?

tung