Date:      14 Nov 2001 18:41:30 MST
From:      J S <spl1t_h0r1z0n@usa.net>
To:        Yonatan Bokovza <Yonatan@xpert.com>, Greg Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>, Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        Yonatan Bokovza <Yonatan@xpert.com>, Stephen McKay <mckay@thehub.com.au>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [RE: Course of law (was: Islam (was: Religions (was Re: helping vi ctims of terror)))]

Yonatan Bokovza <Yonatan@xpert.com> wrote:
[snip]
> =

> Israel is open to suggestions. I'm not being cynic! Since the peace
> talks failed, I see no way out of the situation we're in, but escalatin=
> force. The sad fact is that the Palestinians have more to gain if they
> continue their terror, and until that changes, they have no reason to
> negotiate cease-fire.
> =

but israel isn't open to suggestions - both the israelis and the =

palestinians are so damn afraid of looking weak or giving something up
that neither side is actually willing to solve the problem.  both
sides make a lot of positive sounding noises, but then ruin it by killing=

each other the next day and pointing fingers at the other party.
it is always the other side's fault - until both sides take complete =

responsibility for their actions and are willing to change them, the
vicious circle will continue.  more people will die, more fingers will
get pointed, and nothing will change.

does anyone else have visions of when they were five???
he started it - no i didn't, he did...and so on

joshua

Joshua Smith, CCNA
Data Center Technian
USA.NET

"Walk with me through the Universe,
 And along the way see how all of us are Connected.
 Feast the eyes of your Soul,
 On the Love that abounds.
 In all places at once, seemingly endless,
 Like your own existence."
     - Stephen Hawking -