Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 2009 21:09:19 +0200
From:      Mister Olli <mister.olli@googlemail.com>
To:        marco di sano <marcodisano@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd error

Hi,

I've tried to use the configuration file adrian provided myself, and
ended up with almost the same failure:
	'Error: Boot loader didn't return any data!'

As I didn't have the time to look further into this, I just reverted my
config to the old version.

Somehow after thinking about this issue I realized that the domU may
need kernel support for UFS to do this task which mine definetly does
not have.

I don't have the time ATM to look into this. But maybe you can check if
this is the same within your setup, and if adding kernel UFS support
helps fixing it.

Regards,
---
Mr. Olli