Date:      Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:18:45 +0200
From:      Harald Schmalzbauer <h.schmalzbauer@omnisec.de>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, "rhurlin@gwdg.de >> \"Hurling, Rainer\"" <rhurlin@gwdg.de>
Subject:   Re: Nvidia-driver and current lead system reboot with no error message

Am Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2007 schrieb Rainer Hurling:
> Hello Harry,
[*SNIP*]
> This error in src/nvidia_pci.c originates by testing the version of
> 7.0-CURRENT:
>
> --------------
> #if __FreeBSD_version >=3D 700031
>      status =3D bus_setup_intr(dev, sc->irq, flags, NULL, nvidia_intr, sc,
> &sc->irq_ih);
> #else
>      status =3D bus_setup_intr(dev, sc->irq, flags, nvidia_intr, sc,
> &sc->irq_ih);
> #endif
> --------------
>
> Do you use newest CURRENT? With my FreeBSD version from yesterday the

Yes, it was a fresh -current and I had seen this too. Just increasing 70003=
1=20
to 800031 has helped :)
At first I hadn't looked into src/nvidia_pci.c because my C skills ar far=20
beyond trying to fix drivers... But it lasts for that kind of try and=20
error :)

Best regards,

=2DHarry

=2D-=20
OmniSEC  -  UNIX und Windows Netzwerke - Sicher
Harald Schmalzbauer
=46lintsbacher Str. 3
80686 M=FCnchen
+49 (0) 89 18947781